Radical Serum Review
A company devoted to meet modern cosmetic needs, Radical Skincare has done justice to its name by being instrumental in churning out products that focus on consumer satisfaction. The Youth Infusion Serum is yet another product that complements the company’s long line of efficient solutions.
With plant-based stem cells, the antioxidant-rich serum has been phenomenal in fighting wrinkles and dark spots. Radical Skincare’s six-week analysis – where 92.3% reported an improvement in skin texture and smoothness, and 84.6% testified in favour of having improved skin lines and wrinkle density – attests to the company’s claim. The product has gained popularity among the masses and the reasons demonstrate how.
While the Youth Infusion Serum has been manufactured to suit the interest of anyone who wishes to focus on hydrate and rejuvenate skin, the booster serum particularly resists the menace that is dull, loose, and ageing skin.
1) Hylasome – With five times the water-retaining capacity of hyaluronic acid, the Youth Infusion Serum potent system to hydrate skin and render an instant youthful glow.
2) Malus Domestica – Swiss apple extracts ensure the longevity of stem cells in the skin and prevent the loss of essential cells that retain natural oils. In addition to this, Malus Domestica resists UV damage which lets you run your errands without worries.
3) Uniprosin – Obtained from oats, Uniprosin benefits skin hydration and fights roughness and unwelcome wrinkles.
4) Pullulan – Pullulan, when combined with algae, bonds with the skin to initiate collagen production which creates an instant sensation of tightness to combat saggy skin.
5) Oryza Sativa Extract: This ingredient renders the product rich in antioxidants and prevents skin damage.
The Youth Infusion Serum can be applied to the face and the neck. This an anti aging serum that works!
Radical Skin recommends using the serum gently on the face and on the neck with slow, upward strokes. The product is to be used in the morning and in the evening when the skin feels excessively dry.
In addition to that, however, it can be used whenever one needs it. After a couple of standard pumps, one should gently warm it with the fingers before patting it over the face. Forceful rubbing is not advised.
Radical Skincare suggests following the course with a use of an oil enhancing moisturiser.
Old age may be inevitable but dry, aging, and sagging skin is not. Radical Skin’s Youth Infusion Serum allows you to check unwanted menaces of the skin and flaunt a wrinkle-free youth that is bound to bring out your beauty and boost your confidence.